A Brief Background of Infiniti
In 1985, an elite group formed silently within Nissan to build a brand-new division of performance luxury vehicles. The Infiniti logo is a badge designed depicting two central lines extending into the horizon. The Infiniti brand name was presented to the USA in 1989 to target the premium vehicle sections in the USA that would not have otherwise fit in with Nissan’s more mainstream image. Infiniti launched with 51 dealers in the USA, with the large yet powerful Q45 car and the M30 sports car. In 1995, the VQ engine was presented, designed for optimum power, torque and fuel usage. The VQ engine ranked as the Top 10 Best Engines for the next 14 years. In the beginning, Infiniti sales were slow-moving; as a response, Infiniti launched a series of Zen-inspired commercials that showed the vehicle very briefly or not at all.
At some point, Infiniti got a hold of their advertising and marketing methods and sales started to increase. In 1996, Infiniti launched the QX4, becoming one of the very first luxury car brands to supply a mid-size premium SUV. In 2001, Infiniti presented back-up video cameras to their cars and also had voice recognition in their automobiles as early as 2002. The Infiniti G35 won Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2003 and was in Car and Driver’s Top Ten Best Cars list. By November 2003, Infiniti was the fastest growing luxury brand name in the USA. In 2004, Infiniti was the first vehicle make to have lane departure warnings installed and also debuted the first Around View Monitor in 2007.
Some of the cars Infiniti makes today include:
- Infiniti Q70: Infiniti’s entry-level premier luxury car. The automobile is packed with great features, appealing looks, as well as fantastic efficiency. Features of the Infiniti Q70 consist of power warmed front seats, dual-zone climate control, and a seven-inch color info display screen.
- Infiniti QX50: This crossover SUV is a terrific option for those trying to find a deluxe car at an economical rate. The Infiniti QX50 includes a 3.7 liter, V-6 engine, capable of pushing 325 horsepower while giving 17 miles per gallon in the city and 24 miles per gallon on the freeway.
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe: The Infiniti Q60 offers design and convenience and can handle high speeds. The coupe includes leatherette seats, dual-touchscreen user interface, a six-speaker stereo, and also an optional sunroof.
- Infiniti QX30: This SUV is among Infiniti’s latest additions, as well as has verified itself as one of the most effective vehicles in the market, at an economical price. Motorists state the Infiniti QX30 is very easy to maneuver and has a premium inside.
- Infiniti QX80: The Infiniti QX80 is outfitted with a powerful V8 engine that can carry approximately 8,500 extra pounds, making it the ideal vehicle for long journeys or even for moving. The SUV seats approximately seven individuals and also has tightly controlled handling.
Your Trusted Shop for Infiniti Repair
When your Infiniti needs repairs, you can bring your car to Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn. Our highly trained mechanics receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren’t absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? If you are in Auburn or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Auburn Euro Motors today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 530-268-1870.
For honest and efficient auto repair in Auburn, CA, turn to the capable team at Auburn Euro Motors. “Life’s too short to drive boring cars.”