A Brief Background of Toyota
Toyota began as a department of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works that was committed to the production of automobiles under the instructions of the owner’s child, Kiichiro Toyoda. Toyota Motor Company became its very own entity in 1937. The SA was Toyota’s first commercial car after The Second World War. Nevertheless, because of the economic decline of Japan after the Second World War, Toyota was on the edge of bankruptcy. In June 1950, Toyota produced 300 vehicles and introduced a variety of layoffs in addition to decrease in pay, which caused a union strike that lasted for 2 months. The end result of this strike was the resignation of Kiichiro Toyoda and Taizo Ishida came to be the head of Toyota. Toyota was saved during the Korean War by creating over 5,000 cars for the USA militaries.
In 1957, the Toyota Crown ended up being the very first Japanese car to be exported to the USA and also Toyota Motors Inc. U.S.A. was developed on October 31, 1957. The Crown and Toyota Land Cruiser remained to be the most prominent Toyota vehicles till the introduction of the Toyota Corona, which was made specifically for American motorists. The Corona tripled Toyota sales to more than 20,000 units. By July 1967, Toyota became the third most successful import brand name in the USA. The Toyota Corolla was released in 1968 and was a considerable success among American motorists. Today, the Toyota Corolla has become the globe’s best-selling automobile of all time, with over 30 million automobiles offered in 140 different nations.
Today’s Toyota designs consist of:
- Toyota RAV4: The RAV4 is Toyota’s compact crossover and is the very successful non-pick up vehicle in the United States. The SUV is flexible, powerful, and is suitable for young and older vehicle drivers alike. It also has a remarkable fuel economy, is remarkably reputable, as well as has a great deal of room for guests.
- Toyota 4Runner: The Toyota 4Runner is Toyota’s midsize SUV that can tow up to 5,000 additional pounds. The SUV guarantees worth for your money as a result of its elite efficiency, dependability, and also convenience.
- Toyota Tacoma: Toyota’s full-size SUV that was the North American Automobile of the Year in 2001.
- Toyota Land Cruiser: The Toyota Land Cruiser has actually stayed in manufacturing for over sixty years and is recognized for its expertise and also sophisticated interior.
- Toyota Tacoma: Toyota’s midsize automobile that has one of the highest resale values of any car in the United States. The Tacoma was provided the Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Toyota Tundra: The Toyota Tundra is a full size truck that is understood for its toughness, sturdiness and also durability. Motor Pattern selected the Tundra as its Vehicle of the Year in 2008 and CanadianDriver named the Tundra “Truck King.”
- Toyota Yaris: Toyota’s most budget friendly subcompact vehicle that is available as a sedan or a hatchback.
- Toyota Corolla: The Toyota Corolla is a compact car that is presently in its twelfth generation of production.
- Toyota Prius: The Prius was the very first standard hybrid vehicle when it released in 1997. It was Japan’s Auto of the Year in 1997 and also won the award once more in 2009. The inside of the Prius has a lot of freight area and also is a wonderful small vehicle that is astonishingly fuel effective. The Prius is the leading hybrid automobile in the USA and showcases Toyota’s devotion to the environment.
Your Trusted Shop for Toyota Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Toyota to Auburn Euro Motors. Proudly serving residents of Auburn and surrounding areas since 1997, our highly-skilled technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively. Here’s some reasons why you should choose us:
- Every item you request gets our complete attention. You deal directly with the owner, or our knowledgeable Service Advisor, at every phase of the estimate or repair, and nothing gets lost in translation.
- We perform a Digital Vehicle Inspection with every visit to keep your car safe and reliable.
- We offer a 36 month/36,000 mile nation wide Parts and Labor warranty on most repairs.
If you are in or nearby Auburn, feel free to give us a call at 530-268-1870 to schedule an appointment at Auburn Euro Motors today!
For honest and efficient auto repair in Auburn, CA, turn to the capable team at Auburn Euro Motors. “Life’s too short to drive boring cars.”