Alta Sierra, California
Alta Sierra is a Census Designated Place (CDP) in Nevada County, California, with a population of over 7,000 people. Living in Alta Sierra offers residents a rural feel, and most residents own their homes. Most residents are retirees, but for families who live in Alta Sierra, the public schools are above average. A notable place to visit in Alta Sierra is the Alta Sierra Biblical Gardens, a nonprofit, quiet place for meditation, reflection and retreat. Residents and visitors host weddings, baptisms, memorial services, and more at Alta Sierra Biblical Gardens.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Alta Sierra
Most Alta Sierra residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn. We are only nineteen miles away from Alta Sierra and can take care of all your auto repair needs. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn:
- We offer a 36 month/36,000 mile nation wide Parts and Labor warranty on most repairs.
- We have a six month payment option (upon approval) to make it easy on your wallet.
- We perform a Digital Vehicle Inspection with every visit to keep your car safe and reliable.
- Every item you request gets our complete attention. You deal directly with the owner, or our knowledgeable Service Advisor, at every phase of the estimate or repair, and nothing gets lost in translation.
- We offer courtesy rides and loaner cars (by appointment) after drop off hours to fit your busy schedule.