Nevada City, California
Nevada City is the county seat of Nevada City, California with a population of around 3,000 people. The area was first settled by European-Americans in 1849 during the California Gold Rush, as Nevada. Today, Nevada City is the headquarters for the Tahoe National Forest, the site of several businesses, restaurants, bars, museums, and a local theater.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Nevada City
Most Nevada City residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn. We are only a quick trip on the CA-49 S away from Nevada City and can take care of all your auto repair needs. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn:
- We have a six month payment option (upon approval) to make it easy on your wallet.
- We offer a 36 month/36,000 mile nation wide Parts and Labor warranty on most repairs.
- We offer courtesy services and can drop you off to your home or work while your car is being serviced, and pick you up at the end of the day.
- We offer courtesy rides and loaner cars (by appointment) after drop off hours to fit your busy schedule.
- We perform a Digital Vehicle Inspection with every visit to keep your car safe and reliable.
If you are a Nevada City resident, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Auburn Euro Motors today. You can do so online or give us a call at 530-268-1870.