Auburn is a city in Placer County, California with a population of over 13,000 people. The city is considered a California Historical Landmark because of its California Gold Rush history. A group of French gold miners arrived in the Auburn area in spring 1848, and discovered gold there. The area became a mining camp, and was officially named Auburn in 1849. Today, residents enjoy many attractions in Auburn, including many campsites, hiking trails, museums, biking trails, fishing, golf, parks, galleries, studios, theatres, and more.
Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Auburn
Most Auburn residents rely on their cars to get to school, work, and a multitude of other places. When their cars need maintenance or repairs, they come to Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn. Here are some reasons why you should choose Auburn Euro Motors in Auburn:
- We have a six month payment option (upon approval) to make it easy on your wallet.
- Every item you request gets our complete attention. You deal directly with the owner, or our knowledgeable Service Advisor, at every phase of the estimate or repair, and nothing gets lost in translation.
- We offer a 36 month/36,000 mile nation wide Parts and Labor warranty on most repairs.
- We offer courtesy rides and loaner cars (by appointment) after drop off hours to fit your busy schedule.
- We perform a Digital Vehicle Inspection with every visit to keep your car safe and reliable.
If you are an Auburn resident, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Auburn Euro Motors today. You can do so online or give us a call at 530-268-1870.